Kitset Sheds and Buildings supplied as Construction Packs
Customised construction packs for all types of kitset sheds & kitset buildings - from commercial buildings to sheds for any purpose!
Kitset sheds and buildings – easy solutions for everybody and so affordable!
Specialised Structure’s offer you the ability to purchase as a construction pack, kitset, for any type and size, of portal building.
The framing in these can be made from structural steel, cold-rolled steel or laminated timber, or even a combination of either, and you can choose from a range of claddings including kitset wooden sheds, pole sheds nz, habitable sheds nz, and farm sheds nz.
Whether you are a large construction company who has a client who wants a large commercial building or a person who wants a simple shed, our construction packs, kitsets are designed to give you the most cost effective and easiest way to provide a solution for any type of portal building.
Our construction packs, kitsets are designed to add value for clients, providing an easy cost effective solution during the pricing and set-up phase of a project.
We will work with you to design kitset sheds or buildings that meet the requirements of the project. Using ‘Plan It’, our in-house design and engineering programme, and we will price the most economical solution that will meet these requirements.
Kitset shed prices from Specialised Structures are affordable and we can supply you or your builder a construction pack with everything you need. You have full control over your kitset building project.
For construction companies we can go further and offer a take-off of the labour of the project hence reducing set costs.
To request information, or if you have a shed or a building you want a kitset building price for, please get in touch with Michael Rushton on 027 254 4457 or email email@example.com.
Utilise your own Resources
- Order a construction pack from SSNZ Ltd and manage your project yourself.
- Let us help you design your kitset sheds and buildings to meet your requirements.
- Provide relevant PS1 information for your consent process.
- Provide a construction manual.
- Deliver the construction pack to your site ready to assemble.
- Provides the opportunity for you to control the building process.
- Provides flexibility to utilise your own building resources.
- You’re in control of your own time frame expectations.
- Ability to utilise family or network connections to complete the building.