Construction NZ – Contact your local Specialised Structures Merchant in a location near you today!
Specialised Structures have merchants spanning (excuse the metaphor) the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
Wherever you are in New Zealand there is a Specialised Structure’s merchant ready to help you with your building and construction project.
From farm sheds to commercial buildings, aircraft hangars to community buildings – we do it all! Large or small our merchants have the expertise and knowledge to make your building project easy and affordable.
We can customise your project with our in-house design technology and also offer you the opportunity to build and manage the project yourself with our construction kits.
We’ll spend some time discussing what the building is for, what your current needs are and what the future holds – ensuring the solution will be relevant for years to come.
All of our merchants can help you out with building permits and council requirements. They will also provide you with sound advice when it comes to economic building materials to help you save time and money.
- NORTHLAND: Specialised Structures Northland – Mark Wells
- WAIRARAPA: Specialised Structures Wairarapa – John Hymers
- TAURANGA: Specialised Structures Tauranga – Andrew Templer
- WAIKATO: Specialised Structures Waikato – Andrew Thompson
- TASMAN: Specialised Structures Tasman – Lance Robinson
- CHRISTCHURCH & NORTH CANTERBURY: Specialised Structures Christchurch & North Canterbury
– Luke and Eric Anderson
- MID CANTERBURY: Specialised Structures Mid Canterbury – Justin Quaid
- SOUTH CANTERBURY: Specialised Structures South Canterbury – Mark Farrant
- CENTRAL OTAGO: Specialised Structures Central Otago – Greg McDowall
- DUNEDIN: Specialised Structures Dunedin – Chris Adams
- INVERCARGILL: Specialised Structures Invercargill – Keith McLeod